2012年3月24日星期六

Vibram Five Finger1

1. My full name is SUPER obnoxious and long,Moncler Coats

2. I love horror movies but hate being scared

3. I started Once Upon a Bed of Roses 6 years ago and just finished it in december

4. I've already started its sequel

5. I have this weird facination with middle names. I think all characters should have a middle name that suits their first otherwise it throws off the balance of things

6. I like lists

7. My favorite movies generally have Winona Ryder in them

8. V for Vendetta is my ABSOLUTE favorite movie

9. My birthday is the fifth of November (related to #8)

10. I came onto this site on a different name in 2007 and read over 100 Draco Malfoy stories

11. I'm sort of madly in love with Ewan McGreggor and Neil Patrick Harris

12. I like blue cream soda. I think it's crack through a straw.

13. I should be doing my mountain of Geography homework

14. I chose to do this instead

15. I'm home schooled. But this only started recently,UGG Boots, I used to attend a public school in California.

17. I'm sarcastic,Moncler Online, so much so that people aren't sure if I'm serious or not

18. I think texting needs a sarcasm font

19. I've been acting since I could walk and in 2014 I hope to be attending UCLA for theatre and education

20. I want to teach theatre. SO BAD.

21. I think I skipped #16 but I don't feel like checking. Or fixing it.

22. I'm still in shock and awe that 120 people have read a chapter in my story. I have never had that many people read my shit before.

23. I'm wiccan.

24. I think Aaron Tveit is delicious. If you dont know who that is go look up next to normal on the youtube machine. he's the delicious one.

25. I'm a die hard romantic but I don't show that side so much. Because... Sarcasm is more fun :D

So yeah. Message me if you like,Vibram Five Finger, I'm friendly :) or read my story... or move on lol. If you lasted to the end of this list then good job.You get a cookie.


Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论