2012年3月21日星期三

Lady Gaga HeartbeatsPlay with Oracle soon 2 years

Play with Oracle soon 2 years ,always finishing in the Oracle related technical articles ,before J2EE is also dedicated to training institutions ,training for a year ,then is a one-track mind that engaging in the development ,but later proved that I was with Oracle more edge point .
Remember 2008 just to find work that would ,a company that Java engineer ,I went to the company soon, the project failed ,because the company database business ,so I turned like a database .
At the time of the Oracle is a little do not know ,only know that it is a large database .May be engaged in the development of too long ,a start time is very reluctant ,always feel that DBA did not develop promising .
Later discoveries ,but relatively speaking DBA a little better .Because of development cannot do all one ,after the age of 30 must transition .While the DBA is working longer and more popular .
Beginning with Roy MSSQL2005 play ,play for about 3 months ,is the basic installation ,check the backup, occasionally moving about database ,to help other colleagues performed under SQL .
Later is playing Oracle .When maintenance is the United States of America database ,so when facing the pressure of 2 respects, one is technology ,two is English ,big two upper school term English level Four after lose ,basic english .
So when times are hard ,but for now, or would like to thank the boss John .John stayed in the United States ,worked nearly 20 years DBA .Had I not met him, I could not go on DBA this road .
But for his pressure ,I also can not progress so fast .But for some reason,Lady Gaga Heartbeats, left the company .This is my first job ,but it is the job ,make me a DBA ,let I to Oracle into the door .This is a long process ,should be 7 months .
Specific how long it took entry ,now also is written down not clear, only to learn later ,the brain becomes clear ,the Oracle had a whole frame ,so it is a lot faster .So Oracle difficult, difficult in the entry .
If not diligent ,one year is also unable to enter the door .In my opinion ,if a DBA in the growth process ,not delay the database ,is not perfect ,a person process is tortuous, so everything is going smoothly.
,is not necessarily a good thing ,when the problems will act with confusion ,Coach Factory Outlet,this is DBA taboo, as DBA should always bear in mind :bold but cautious ,failing to panic .Because in the face of sudden events ,such as database down ,this time ,the entire company all will look on you .
When the pressure is very large ,only experienced this scene ,can calm problem solving .Thus there is a saying ,DBA pressure, short-lived .Combining my this 2 years to learn Oracle summary ,an experience very much :do more experiments .
I read a lot of books ,did a large number of experiments ,spent a lot of time before today knowledge accumulation .May the netizen thinks I am master ,actually which to what master ,but they meet who I met ahead of them ,and I resolved .
There is the master .Oracle is a huge system .There are a lot of knowledge piece .Some of the knowledge I don ,when they asked me ,I studied, understand ,and then tell others .So help others at the same time, their technology is also rising .
The following Oracle system to do a simple description ,everyone in the learning time according to this measure ,Moncler,not detours .This is my personal experience .1 understand the composition of Oracle ,Oracle master from which files ,each file has what effect .
For example :the password file ,control files ,data files ,alertlog ,redolog ,SGA ,PGA .Only by understanding these definitions ,and their role in the brain ,can form a framework for Oracle .
This is very important, if played several years of Oracle ,do not have this framework ,it is a set of cups ,because there was no entry .This framework is one of the standard Oracle entry .
2 master of common Oracle technology of common Oracle technology is so much, I set out :1) windows / Linux / Unix platform installation ,uninstall .2) cold and cold standby reduction 3) logical backup and restore 4) RMAN backup and restore data :5 ) the removal of available logical backup or RMAN .
6) add table space 7 ) high availability DataGuard installation and maintenance 8 ) high availability RAC installation and maintenance 9 ) database performance diagnosis and optimization as a database administrator ,master more knowledge can be in the company of good ,certainly must experience, do the experiments ,some knowledge may begin good understanding, but through the experiment, it is better to understand many .
My Blog has a lot of information ,I have to learn while finishing ( http: / / blog.csdn.net / tianlesoftware ) .If you have time ,I will also record video on the Internet, after all, watch the video to learn something to block a lot .
To add one last point ,must improve their ability of solving problems .Has encountered a problem and I are the Google, I installed the first RAC spent 5 days ,at that time is very painful .
There is a mistake, I will spend a whole day in google .Now I built a QQ group ,UGGs Clearance,a common learning ,is the hope that we avoid detours .But sometimes feel dependent brilliant ,why don google it ,solve it by yourself, you have solved ,I understand ,will always remember ,I told you, this will be ,but not necessarily understand ,not necessarily down to my heart .
DBA either do not make mistakes, or to make is .So the basic skills must be solid, to develop good habits every day ,database backup ,database and on the action, also want to backup .
There is a problem to be calm ,to be able to independently to solve the problem, it is in order to grow rapidly .As master Oracle eygle said : with the technology and the continuous progress of the times ,society for DBA grow increasingly short time ,Christian Louboutin Outlet,a DBA from entry to grow as senior time not more than 2 years .
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论