2012年3月24日星期六

beats tourI mostly use this journal for fandom-related things: fic



I mostly use this journal for fandom-related things: fic, vids,UGG Sale, reviews, etc. I enjoy almost any and all kinds of discussion based on the fandoms I'm in, so please feel free to contact and/or friend me if you feel that you and I share an interest in something! I should warn you, though: I tend to go on and on about certain topics :P

Shows/Book Series/etc. (but not necessarily in this order):


Buffy the Vampire Slayer
How I Met Your Mother
The Vampire Diaries
The Big Bang Theory
The Hunger Games
Supernatural
Dead Like Me
Community
Nip/Tuck
Firefly
Angel
Glee
House
Heroes
Friends
Starship
Animorphs
Harry Potter
The Office (US)
Y: The Last Man
Battlestar Galactica
Parks and Recreation
America's Next Top Model
Avatar: The Last Airbender


Ships:

Heroes:
Mohinder/Sylar, Peter/Sylar, Peter/Mohinder/Sylar, Peter/Emma, Elle/Adam, Niki/D.L., Hiro/Charlie, Elle/Claire,Vibram Five Finger, Peter/Hesam, Matt/Peter, and Peter/Mohinder

Harry Potter:
Ron/Hermione and Harry/Hermione/Ron

Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Spike, Buffy/Faith, Willow/Xander (pre S3), Willow/Tara (pre S6), Willow/Oz, and Xander/Anya

Angel:
Cordelia/Doyle, Angel/Cordelia, Gunn/Fred, and Lilah/Lindsey

Firefly//Serenity:
Inara/Mal, Zoe/Wash, Jayne/Simon, Simon/Kaylee, and Jayne/Kaylee

Animorphs:
Rachel/Marco and Jake/Cassie

Friends:
Joey/Rachel, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Joey, Phoebe/Monica, and Phoebe/Mike

Futurama:
Leela/Fry

Battlestar Galactica:
Athena/Helo, Gaeta/Eight, Gaeta/Baltar, Adama/Roslin, Lee/Kara, Kara/Sam, and Dee/Billy

24:
Michelle/Tony

Watchmen:
Dan/Laurie

Y: The Last Man:
355/Yorrick

The Office:
Jim/Pam, Michael/Jan, Andy/Erin, and Michael/Pam/Ryan

Supernatural:
Dean/Tessa,Nike Running Shoes, Dean/Castiel, Dean/Lisa, Dean/Henricksen, and Sam/Madison

A:TLA:
Sokka/Suki

Community:
Troy/Annie, Troy/Annie/Abed, and Jeff/Britta

Titanic:
Jack/Rose

House:
Foreman/Cameron, Chase/Cameron/Foreman, House/Cuddy (pre S6), and Thirteen/Kutner

Glee:
Will/Sue, Tina/Mike, Tina/Puck, and Sam/Mercedes

The Vampire Diaries:
Tyler/Caroline and Stefan/Elena (pre S3)

Starship:
Taz/Up

Parks and Recreation:
Tom/Lucy

The Hunger Games
Katniss/Gale and Katniss/Peeta

The Big Bang Theory
Howard/Bernadette and Howard/Bernadette/Raj

How I Met Your Mother
Marshall/Brad, Lily/Barney, Ted/Barney, and Barney/Robin (pre S7)

Nip/Tuck
Sean/Christian, Julia/Olivia, and Sean/Julia/Christian


Fanfiction Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters nor shows that I write about and include in my fanvids. They belong to the shows' writers and/or creators.

Below are just a couple of things I wanted to put up here, made from people whom I adore :)


Made for me by . Thank you so much,beats tour!! *hearts*


Also made for me by . I am not worthy of such cute, fantastic art! Thank you so much again for this :D


Made by the fantastic, wonderful,Dr Dre Headphones, and amazing . ILU!!!! <3333



Made for me by the creative, artistic, and oh so talented . I love you too, daahling! ??

----------------
by: .

Stylesheet by
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论