2012年3月21日星期三

Moncler Kid UkI've been playing the Vuvuzela for over 8 years now

I've been playing the Vuvuzela for over 8 years now. 2 years ago, I went to South Africa. I played a couple of shows. Everyone over there loved my music. My fans in South Africa supported me at whatever I was doing. They told me that I should try Canadian Idol, since I live in Canada. With the huge confidence I had,Moncler Kid Uk, I was sure I was going to make it big there.

I took my 3'5" custom blue Vuvuzela,Vibram Five Finger, Paulline, with me at the audition. I love the sound that Pauline makes. It's a pretty dark sound,Nike Outlet Store, such an amazing tone.

It was my turn. I was nervous as hell but I knew that with me and my South Africa fans that was supported me that I could pull it off without any problems. The judges asked me some general questions about me, like the usual.

OH BOY,UGG UK, IT'S TIME TO PLAY. I decided to play one of my original songs. The name of it is "Symphony No. BZZZZZZZ". It's by far the greatest song I've ever written. My most popular one.

They interrupted me in the middle of the song. They all giggled. Why? Was it because they saw the next big thing in front of their eyes? The first judge tried opening his mouth but he was laughing too much. My confidence sky rocketed when I heard him laugh. I was SURE that I was going to make it to the top.

After 4 minutes of non-stop laughing,Beats By Dre Pro, a judge finally spoke: "This is Canadian Idol. We're looking for someone that have talents." I immediately replied with "That someone is me. I HAVE the talent." They started laughing even more louder. At that point, I realized they were laughing at me.

I ran away as fast as I could. I nearly cried. My dreams and my life was crushed thanks to those assholes that doesn't know ANYTHING about music and the beauty of it. I bet they're just jealous. They're just not used to have someone so talented as me to be in their stupid show. But I still can't believe why they didn't love it? I nailed that BZZZZZZZZZZZ in the bridge and even the fifth solo.

Here I am now. I'm still playing with my Vuvuzela. I'm not stepping down, that would be really stupid if I did. I'm going to record my very first album soon. It will contain at least 15 songs. They're all originals. I hope you'll all love my music.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZB ZB ZB ZZZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论