2012年3月26日星期一

Coach Bag SaleEXTENSION



EXTENSION


I will be extending this round through October. Several people have mentioned that they may be able to post their claims today. Mine will be up before the end of the day.

But that is still not nearly enough entries. I wish I didn't have to extend the round through next month,UGG UK, but it's completely my fault for not posting reminders. Maybe that will help give everyone else enough time to get their icons done,Cheap Vibram, especially if I post some timely reminders this time. (*palmface*)

For those that do finish their claims before the end of the month -- or for anyone else who might be interested -- maybe I could run a quick contest? I was thinking about asking you guys to make banners (reminder banners,Vibram Shoes, sign up banners,Beats By Dre Sale, table and info banners,Coach Bag Sale, and/or voting banners) or maybe a JGL-related fanmix? And then have voting later.

Just an idea. I'm trying to come up with something to get people active so that I don't have to put the comm on hiatus. I'll post a poll later this week to see what you guys think, about all of this. :D

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论