2011年12月6日星期二

Gathering Dust Ditty Bag Redux via Sew Somerset



Last January, I had a How To on making these lace bags on my blog. 


Last week, the mail box had an early copy of Stampington's Sew Somerset and I was tickled to see they had published one of my little bags.

I love making the bags,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/][b]title=Beats By Dre[/b][/url], using little bits and pieces of pretties.  I was just using doilies and lace, but I've started adding other goodies-  images on fabric.

...embroidery and charms.

...and even a cross stitch band sampler.


I've added another kind of bag, too.  A zippered bag with a strap- I'm calling them flea market purses because they're so handy for carrying the flea market essentials- money,[url=http://www.sale-ugg.us/][b]title=UGG Boots[/b][/url], keys, lip balm, tissue, sun glasses etc etc, but the strap is long enough you can wear it across your body, leaving your hands free for shopping.

They've all been walnut stained, so they are "pre-grunged" for you- you don't have to worry about getting them dirty, they already have an aged look.

You can check them all out in my Etsy Shop.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论