2011年12月7日星期三

I will remember you , and then love others.

You will remember that I will love others.

year ago, Yoga Lin's lying just been released. A year later,[url=http://www.moncler-online.us/][b]title=Moncler Jackets[/b][/url], reliving lying or suddenly sour nose.

lying in bed, but then not for the other person's phone and turn all night, accompanied by expectations sleep. Looking at the same ceiling, but no longer have the mood.

no longer remember, heavy rain embracing enthusiasm; never have, choosing gifts for apprehension and joy; never quite found, that I was distraught figure.

different ways, non-phase plan

love is the same

them so spectacular, but we do not like them, piercing pain over

we do not always care for people as they are in our own way of life on the plan a memorable

suddenly miss you, where you will, and am happy or grievance.

fear has decided this life without you I am a person too, but all of a sudden hear from you.

Mayday sing the old songs a lot of people's voices

fact, in this world I can meet a lot of people, but with you, I do not want to consider someone else.

my love for you is not no right and wrong, but I gave you do not give someone else.

I'm not wait for you non-

not, but I waited for you so someone else can not.

I do not forget you can not, but you let me die like the pain had nothing.

you never know, the most difficult days I have to get through.

you never know,[url=http://www.hot-jackets.com/][b]title=Moncler Vest[/b][/url], how I love the most hot off.

you never know how I wound the most bitter buried.

you never know, the empty lonely How can I use a little bit of blood and tears to fill.

total was the first to leave a sea of ​​people.

so I Hedeheneng, luxury you understand.

Love is not equivalent to the exchange, not a year for ten years. Too many no alternative, and the joys and sorrows and emotions eventually with the years gone. Maybe,[url=http://www.uggclearance1.com/][b]title=UGG Boots[/b][/url], maybe more than you did back a head, you will be accompanied to the old. Perhaps there may be a firm idea of ​​the story will be slightly subversive. And then, perhaps, to lay down a little bit of self-esteem would not have so much regret.

Unfortunately, I can only wait for you the year, and I am not a fool, not silly life.

you will remember me, then love others.

I will remember you, and then love others.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论