2011年10月21日星期五

UGG Outlet Song Bin clear planning devil flute instructor wide witnessed the amazing art of portrait

I heard so much about Bin Song

clear lecturer, very curious, I decided to blog into a study tour of the Qing Song Bin -! Instructor's blog and others blog difference I feel is a lot of strong cultural atmosphere, and all courses: to look at it with the Cube's life
successful recording pit and I program, Record
see if there is a wide Variety devil flute instructor for the coast clear portrait painting! In the eyes of ordinary people was not just the master plan Xiao wide home and calligrapher, in fact, his portrait also has a very high artistic level. Xiao is currently a teacher has created a portrait of eight thousand paintings,UGG Outlet, is a classic! Can be selected for the Guinness Book record.
The Cloud and the month, eight thousand portraits fax situation. Each portrait lifelike, vivid. From the paintings we can see we are all familiar with the characters. One person, Zhu, Ni Ping, season, Bo Xilai. Too much. Every picture looks as though the characters have to tell you the glory!
portrait painting behind the coast clear for some inspirational stories so:
coast clear lecturer say: I talk about when the master of portrait painting of three processes. One day, I work almost 10 o'clock at night around, Xiao teacher said: coast clear, and so on. Do not move! I saw, oh, Xiao teacher to take me to sketch a model. Good! I just put out a position. I want to sit there and mind, Xiao teacher, what kind of picture I can draw Mo Yang come from? Ten minutes later, Xiao says that Bin clear you see! Too much like a. An Strokes concise summary. Graphite bar with a few strokes took me all the characteristics summarized. No deep skill can not be achieved. I secretly sigh Xiao amazing eyesight and superb teacher of drawing skills, and he's great image in my heart leapt. Continue to work hard! I looked at the hands of an upsurge of emotion paintings! The feeling of my heart no words to describe! The above inscription is: Bin Song Qing February 1, 1997, Xiao wide. This is the first time Xiao teacher gave me a gift. And is such a good gift! On the way home, the rain, kept the ground, I stop with my clothes covered with small paintings, with fear of the rain! This small painting is that I regard as priceless treasures! And motives have been keeping up to now. This is my image of that period only a witness of. This is my first portrait painting teacher for Xiao impression - moved to Canada to admire!
second,UGG Outlet, is editor of Xinhua News Agency Li Yuan's wife to our guest. Xiao teacher is pleased to pick up a pen its portrait. And that the shore to draw a clear you. I was very excited, and Xiao teacher can draw together. I began to write. Occasionally also with eye sight about Xiao teacher, to see how he portraits, where the. The results these days, I imagined worry, the more I see of people in front of paintings are not allowed. More more like painting the plaster! With predictable results. Xiao teacher painting come to life more than I have spirit. It is the second time I felt a portrait of Shaw teacher. Is really close to see his painting process, benefit.
third time, after a lapse of four years after I went to visit Xiao teacher. Xiao teacher said drunk at noon, to shore clear. I draw like you! I thought: Great! Just great! Really want to see again that Ms. Shaw's art. The results of this time is even shorter. Bin clear. To. This is a pencil drawing. I feel like I did four years ago than I matured a lot. And the overall picture a strong sense of style accurate and Smart. My strength really clever to draw out. The structured black and white ash. Especially the details of the account of the very place! Years later, that is,UGG Outlet, fourteen years later, my teacher gave me open again Shaw portrait painting. More of a feeling. Consummate expression of the term are difficult to summarize the art of the teacher. No wonder the current teacher's portrait prices soared, only one of Chairman Mao on several million! This is the accomplishment of the precipitation, by no means accidental. It should be said, the art teacher had indeed reached the limit!
Oh is a look at these last two coast after a lapse of four years of the Qing lecturer said witness portrait of its territory in person! : Before a younger,

没有评论:

发表评论