2011年11月25日星期五

Lost control of the Twitter microblogging and regression who 's out of work

Lady Gaga on Twitter has 16 million fans

Lead: even lost his wife. Full witty people laughing, readers can see if there were as many microblogging control symptoms.

The following is text of the article:

my microblogging control symptoms began June 25, 2008, The first micro-blog. At first, I just want a few friends Bode laughter. Then I do not know this stuff makes me so addicted. Can not long before I started per day 20-30 microblogging, all week round. These micro-Bo or funny or sad, and some can not help but prevalent custom, with a little light with a little tease.

After three years, I will post updates every day, except only one day, that is, my father died that day. Finally, I drew about 25,000 fans. For an average person, it was a remarkable achievement.

soon my whole life is closely linked with the micro-Bo. I stopped reading, listening to music or watch almost less TV, all I have are all in the clouds. Fun and friends to go out at midnight, I may go to the bathroom playing with the iPhone Advantages and Disadvantages. When driving me to it, and watching movies, playing tennis when I have made micro-Bo. For example, immersed in the story of the film will take time off when I send an

even when I do not use Twitter, I will be wondering what my point a little later that the original issue, I even began to use Per hour per hour, and then I released the day and night tirelessly around the clock microblogging.

Yes, I became a typical microblogging control patients. Like any addictive things, it may give you any good.

Twitter began to spend eight months after, I was fired up. Economy is so depressed, I find a job also can imagine the situation of distress. Almost a year after I rock, I was there in a men's magazine started a new job. In addition, I started a new job, I put his name removed from the Twitter account, and replaced with my initials LC.

One morning a few months later, the boss Duojin my office.

personnel saw my boss mentioned that Twitter, some of the above vulgar microblogging company violated the provisions on the use of social networking. I was only two choices, either delete my micro-blog, or get out.

precarious think the next day, and I also hold the job is not that kind of idea how, so I decided to flash people.

day more and more unemployed again to suffer. Another advantage is that can I have more time to run my microblogging. Of course, one might ask, write microblogging no name no profit, you figure Gesha it? In my opinion, every time a micro-Bo is the opportunity to self-presentation, although no one knows who I am, but I also want people's applause and cheers.

unemployed after month, I and his wife separated. Before I moved out of New York's Long Island home, was admitted to a Park Slope apartment. One morning, is a joke. Can my son, it is not just a joke,[url=http://www.uggclearance1.com/]UGG Outlet[/url], my wife but we both love the people. He threatened to cancel my attention, I had to immediately put the microblogging to delete.

perhaps this is not a coincidence, it is from that point on, hair microblogging habits begin to turn into a burden,[url=http://www.ugg-onlineoutlet.com/]UGG Boots[/url], rather than joy. Prior to that, micro-Bo, but all of my life ah. But I suspended the use of Twitter and began to seriously consider whether it should be quit.

I previously sent a re-release some old paper again, because I think that new fans may not have seen these micro-Bo. But this is the real reason which is that every day admit, make every effort to pondering what to say something, or how to analyze their own, had swallowed up my heart. It does make me exhausted.

month ago, I finally decided to I have some fans urged to think twice, but more people gave me a blessing. I deeply understand the true self to the return time.

Occasionally, I will have the urge to micro-Bo? I will think about how to write my micro-blog it? I do not miss those friends on Twitter? Of course. Sometimes, this unit makes irresistible impulse, but I still restrained. Daily sleep, I will be in the lights turn off before my iPhone. The morning after the first thing I think is the coffee, rather than go to Twitter when it tuberculosis.

in my penultimate micro-blog, I called on everyone to become a fan of my son. Fortunately, he knew a good grasp of one of the sense of proportion. Moreover, he is also very funny talent. Over time, he grew ripe, his father would certainly be strong. (Paint)

share:> Related: Google on Twitter contests: Free delivery Galaxy Nexus analysts said Kutcher should not give up easily pass Twitter Twitter Kraemer, vice president of marketing, has left Twitter photo sharing service, crowded pressure recommended third-party survival microblogging | SAN official microblogging Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论